Help & Guides
Published: Wednesday, 14 November 2018 17:20
General Safety Rules for RC Clubs
- If arriving at the field first, set up the frequency boards and set up the pilot box
- Check the model structure and linkages when assembling your model at the beginning of each session
- Insert club card into the appropriate slot in one of the frequency boards
- Check all controls for correct orientation
- Range check at the start of each new session
- Position the model facing away from the pits and other people when running up the engine.
- Always use a model restraint, either mechanical or human, when starting engines
- Check for loose items near the propeller and behind powerful models, before starting your engines, eg cables, tools, neckstrap
Get behind the engine immediately after starting, only remove the glow starter and run up the engine from behind the propeller.
Read more ...