Wimborne Model Aero Club
Membership Renewals must be made before the end of January after which your membership of the WMAC will cease. BMFA insurance MUST be in force in all cases and CAA Operator/Flyer ID valid. Membership runs from January 1st to December 31st of each year.
At our 2023 AGM our subscription rates for 2024 wil be as below:
- Senior £100.00
- Junior £18.00 (under 18 years as of 1st January - current year
- Non Flying £22.00
Please note that visitors fees are £5.00 per day with a maximum of 2 visits per year. Visitors must be accompanied by a WMAC member and it is the responsibility of this member to collect the visitors fee and to ensure that the visitor has BMFA insurance and CAA Registration. The host is also responsible for explaining the WMAC site rules.
- WMAC membership cannot be issued until your BMFA membership is verified by the Membership Secretary.
- The gate padlock will have a new combination on January 1st each year.
- CAA Registration is a legal requirement (This can be done via the BMFA website)
- As of 2019 onwards our administrators can verify and check your BMFA registration via the BMFA portal. https://bmfa.azolve.com/Account.mvc/Login?ReturnUrl=%2f
For more information or help please contact the Membership Secretary.