General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
Wimborne Model Aero Club (WMAC) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
WMAC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from date above.
What we collect
We collect the following information:
- name and created username
- email address
- telephone number
- BMFA Number (if required)
- CAA Registration / Valid till date (if required)
- Hobbies/Interests (optional)
- IP Address
What we do with the information we gather
WMAC requires this information so that members can interact with each other just as if you were all at the same club meetings, to understand your needs and therefore toprovide you with a better online service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping of membership lists
- We periodically send email with regards to news, newsletters or other information which we think you may find interesting or useful using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and administrator procedures to help safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email the administrators as soon as possible via the Contact section. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.