De Havilland Venom DH112

• DaveBright
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #9410 by DaveBright
De Havilland Venom DH112 was created by DaveBright
Latest edition to the WMAC classic jets posse. Popped up to Worcester yesterday afternoon to collect this lovely example. From the Mick Reeves kit. Mixture of JR and Savox servos throughout, JR 1221, PowerBox BaseLog. After a few more pennies have been raised/saved, turbine will either be a Wren100 or JetsMunt100.
Rudders are fixed....might have to modify. No work will start on this just yet. The Wren 160 bits started to make their way into the Hawk today and this must be finished before I get distracted!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #9411 by 4Pedalsfly
Replied by 4Pedalsfly on topic De Havilland Venom DH112
Dave - Pleased to see you got sorted, was this in response to your "Wanted" Ad on the BMFA website.
I'm loosing track of all the jets in the club,any idea what's the possible turnout of Jets for 25th Sept ( Jet & EDF Day )
Thanks

Colin.

• DaveBright
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #9413 by DaveBright
Replied by DaveBright on topic De Havilland Venom DH112
Hi Colin, actually I stumbled upon it quite by chance when researching the kit... had a half decent builder lined up willing to tackle the kit for me :)
If I don't have the Hawk and this flying by the Jet day this year then I'm going to give up the hobby.

More
7 years 9 months ago #9414 by JonTappin
Replied by JonTappin on topic De Havilland Venom DH112

DaveBright wrote: If I don't have the Hawk and this flying by the Jet day this year then I'm going to give up the hobby.

Mmmmm, based on the 10 years and counting that you've been working on the Hawk, what's the odds on you having both ready in 8 weeks?? :dry: :)

More
7 years 9 months ago #9415 by flyingpete
Replied by flyingpete on topic De Havilland Venom DH112

JonTappin wrote:

DaveBright wrote: If I don't have the Hawk and this flying by the Jet day this year then I'm going to give up the hobby.

Mmmmm, based on the 10 years and counting that you've been working on the Hawk, what's the odds on you having both ready in 8 weeks?? :dry: :)

Lol Jon, that's the sort of statement only a politician would make...

More
7 years 9 months ago #9416 by MikeSeale
Replied by MikeSeale on topic De Havilland Venom DH112
It was good knowing you, Dave. Keep in touch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaveBright

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds