Flying on Sunday

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 6 days ago #16131 by
Flying on Sunday was created by
Hello its Jacob, I have completed my plane and was wondering if anyone is down this Sunday to help me set up the plane and test fly it

from jacob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 days ago #16148 by JRI
Replied by JRI on topic Flying on Sunday
Hi Jacob, if there is good weather Sunday then I will be at Cashmoor and can help you with your model - and if there is enough time also setup the new club radio gear so that you can use the buddy box on your new model. I will keep you posted on this thread.
John Ireland

More
6 years 4 days ago - 6 years 4 days ago #16162 by kevinross
Replied by kevinross on topic Flying on Sunday
Just heard from Jacobs Mum.
With model now complete, they were due to bring it to me for a final check this morning before presenting it for a maiden flight tomorrow, but last night, his eye had an accident with a branch so is currently at the hospital.
He must be dreadfully disappointed so i hope he has a speedy recovery.
Last edit: 6 years 4 days ago by kevinross.

More
6 years 4 days ago #16163 by 4Pedalsfly
Replied by 4Pedalsfly on topic Flying on Sunday
So sorry to hear of Jacobs accident - wishing him a speedy recovery.
Colin.

More
6 years 4 days ago #16165 by JRI
Dont' worry Jacob, we will get your model flying soon. I wish you a speedy recovery.
BTW what make and model of transmitter/receiver are you using - so I can look into setting up the club's wireless buddy box for your model?

More
6 years 4 days ago #16175 by JRI
Hi Jacob,
Kevin tells me you have a Spektrum Dx8 transmitter.
In order to use this with the clubs Dx6i transmitter as the buddy box you will need to enable the Training mode for your model and then select "Pilot Link Master" training mode. Ont the club's Dx6i we need to assign you a new model, but you do not need to transfer any model settings to the buddy box as ypur Dx8 transmitter will manage all the trims, rates, servo reverse, timer, etc and only the main 'stick' functions will be active on the buddy box. This makes training with the buddy box very straight-forward and it should only take a few minutes to setup.

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds