Instant Cheap Thrill

• Phil Ford
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #3874 by Phil Ford
Instant Cheap Thrill was created by Phil Ford
Came across this little number accidently whilst browsing .Durafly Speed Racer. Speed Racer Red or Yellow

I have ordered one (good stock in UK. £103 delivered 48 hr Parcelforce) to find out if it is any good and review it.

Maybe a few of us could get one and go for mass launch sometime?

Having quite a large cache of HK points it cost me next to nothing. Hopefully it will be with me middle of next week. Got loads of 4 cells already. It already has quite reasonable reviews.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Phil Ford.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #3886 by 4Pedalsfly
Replied by 4Pedalsfly on topic Instant Cheap Thrill
Phil - Just read the HK page, looks a real bicycle clips job, certainly good value for money.
A mass launch in the same colour scheme would certainly be interesting.

Look forward to seeing her in action.

Colin.A

More
9 years 2 months ago #3887 by kevinross
Replied by kevinross on topic Instant Cheap Thrill
re H/K page pic 9 - Like the way the fus is stuck together with old lolly sticks !

• Phil Ford
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 2 months ago #3889 by Phil Ford
Replied by Phil Ford on topic Instant Cheap Thrill

kevinross wrote: re H/K page pic 9 - Like the way the fus is stuck together with old lolly sticks !

I noticed that! Maybe just like our old MX's the fuselage may have a weak spot. We used ply though Kevin... ;)

The motor is secured by an X plate which means the possiblility of upping the motor in the future.

As it is raining today, last Saturday of February I'll hide in the garage and rebuild my X Wing. Reduce prop from 6x4 to 5x5 too. Another Chuck n Go thriller.... :lol:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 1 month ago #3910 by
Replied by on topic Instant Cheap Thrill
Here's another option.
Hk sell what they call 'funfighters' looks like there's about 7 or 8 to choose from f4u, at6, p40, spitfire, t28 plus others so at least they would all be different colours but on the same powertrain. They are all between 600mm and 720mm so arguably to small but they are only about £50 and just add receiver and lipo. Looking at blurb, it says they can all run on 850Mah 4s for ballistic performance and a check on you tube seems to confirm this. A bit of ribbon sticking out the back and 6-8 in the air at once and you have instant combat. It could be a giggle and who knows, we could even start a combat league.
Just type 'funfighter' into hk search bar.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 1 month ago #3911 by
Replied by on topic Instant Cheap Thrill
Sorry, meant to be under 'a few of these could be fun' in propeller club. One day I'll get it right !!!

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds