giantshark bargains galore !!!!!!!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 2 days ago #4353 by
If anybody wants a bargain get yourself over to giant shark.
I've just picked up some bits and pieces for next to nothing.
They have motors for 7p and many others for between 70p and £5. Props for 30p.
Shock flyer planes for £5, the list goes on.

Does anybody know what's going on with them ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 day ago #4354 by MikeSeale
Replied by MikeSeale on topic giantshark bargains galore !!!!!!!
I saw they had bargains. I also saw that they were showing items in stock until you looked at the details and it said out of stock. I think their database has been corrupted. I wonder if they will honour the deals that might be made while this problem persists.

• kevinross
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 1 day ago #4355 by kevinross
Replied by kevinross on topic giantshark bargains galore !!!!!!!
I had registered for an e mail notification for an I charger which was nil stock.. Then received an e mail that it was back in stock at a revised price but when i tried to buy one, the owner (Graham) sent me an e mail saying it was a website error but that they would be available in about 3 weeks and requested me to re-set the e mail notification.

So i assume he plans to be trading in three weeks at least !

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 1 day ago #4356 by
I managed to order a few motors a shock flyer and couple esc,s and it seemed to all go through ok. I'm half expecting an email though giving refund. I missed the frsky v8 receivers for £7 odd which is a shame. They were also selling the taranis tx or £63 and I can't help chuckling at the cf2215 motor for 7p !!!
I can't deny that it looks like they are either selling up or as you say, a major database problem.
Will let the forum know if bits arrive or not.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 11 months ago #4388 by
Received all bits and pieces ordered on Friday today. All present and correct but they had to refund me for DSM2 rx's which were in fact out of stock. Most offers seem to be done and dusted now but if anyone wants a larger sized motor, they still appear to have a few in stock at around £17 - £22 and if you can make use of a Gens Ace 2600mah 5s lipo, they can be purchased for £6.54. I hope a few of you managed to get some items over the weekend before they ran out.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 11 months ago #4639 by
Sadly it looks like giant shark have ceased trading which explains the sell off in relation to stock !!!

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds