Transmitter Harness

• Brian
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 4 months ago #15148 by Brian
Transmitter Harness was created by Brian
Bought this from 7 Day Shop. Its a replacement for the odd strap arrangement offered by FRSky for the Taranis X9E. It takes less than half an hour to reconfigure the straps and buckles to get the caribiners into the right place. It seems to work OK, easy to get into/out of, lots of adjustment for wider/taller people. The Taranis will need a couple of split rings to make "hooking on" a bit easier.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 4 months ago #15149 by
Replied by on topic Transmitter Harness
Brian, Last time I saw you, you had a X9D... do I take it from your post you now have the tray version too?

I'd not thought to looking at photographic harnesses for a possible replacement, my only issue with the FrSky one is that the spring clips are a touch on the small side, but it's not bothered me to the extent of actually buying a replacement.

Have fun with the X9E

• Brian
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 4 months ago #15150 by Brian
Replied by Brian on topic Transmitter Harness
Yes I have an X9E as well Chris. I've just fitted a Spektrum module with a view to keeping all my Spektrum DSMX receivers.

More
6 years 4 months ago #15151 by flyingpete
Replied by flyingpete on topic Transmitter Harness
Don't understand why you boy's need all the bondage gear to hold a Tx??.. Just grow bigger hands!!

More
6 years 4 months ago #15153 by DavidTappin
Replied by DavidTappin on topic Transmitter Harness
Pete, surely it's not bondage gear, that's a chastity belt to help him keep his mind on programming his transmitter and getting his servos properly centred.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 4 months ago #15154 by
Replied by on topic Transmitter Harness
To Whom are you referring to David?

I though you might like to know that after the demise of my Atlas all the radio gear went into an old ice-cream tub and left to fester. However, just recently I was in need of a servo to test the truth of my centres and when I rummaged in the ice-cream tub I was horrified by what I discovered... on all four servos, yep every last one, the metal ferrels were upside down in their rubber grommets :blush: that's four servos with four ferrels each... which is a lot!

But don't worry, it's all sorted now ;)

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds