iPhone Battery

• Brian
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 years 5 months ago #25372 by Brian
iPhone Battery was created by Brian
I have a replacement battery for an iPhone 6S and a set of tools to aid fitting it.
This was sent to me in error and has since been replaced by the correct battery for my iPhone.
"How to" videos on YouTube make replacement easy.
F.O.C to anyone who would like it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #25375 by kevinross
Replied by kevinross on topic iPhone Battery
Your dead posh Brian with an i phone 6 - i can only stretch to an I phone 5 also with a tired battery after 7 or so years - pity its not the same fit.

• Brian
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 years 5 months ago #25376 by Brian
Replied by Brian on topic iPhone Battery
Not really "posh" Kevin. Apple will soon stop support for it, so as 'phones go, mine's pretty low key. Its a bit unusual in that it insists on giving me the weather in Sydney Australia and the "voice" has a very strong Aussie accent. It was given to me by our Australian son, he apologised for the lack of battery power and told me that Apple in Australia wanted more than the 'phone was worth for a replacement. When I got back home, I bought a battery and fitted it myself, this worked perfectly until I forgot that I'd left it on charge. The 'phone bulged alarmingly but fortunately didn't do anything unpleasant as I dismantled it for the second time. Funny thing, I still regard my original iPhone 4 as a "proper" Apple iPhone, even though I could hardly read the small screen.

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.503 seconds