Bixler2

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #1094 by
Bixler2 was created by
I have a Bixler2 in the box. I would appreciate it if anyone who also has this model and can help me put it together. The manual is not that helpful. Any day Any time
David Mills. 01202672374
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by MikeSeale. Reason: spelling error

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #1100 by Phil Ford
Replied by Phil Ford on topic Bixler2
I believe he has acquired this powered glider... www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_vie....asp?idProduct=29053
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by MikeSeale.

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #1101 by MikeSeale
Replied by MikeSeale on topic Bixler2
I've edited the original post to change the spelling.

What is it that's troubling you? I can't imagine there are that many parts involved.

Mike
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by MikeSeale.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 3 months ago #1105 by
Replied by on topic Bixler2
The plane parts present no trouble. It's how to connect the ESC to the motor. there are no colour coded wires. Just 3 black wires. Can't see where they connect to motor

• Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 3 months ago #1106 by
Replied by on topic Bixler2
Connect ESC output wires to motor any way - check rotation, if correct, leave. If wrong, reverse any two wires.

Stuart.t

More
10 years 3 months ago #1107 by MikeSeale
Replied by MikeSeale on topic Bixler2
Just to confirm that what Stuart says is correct. A brushless motor has three wires coming out of it...often random colours or black. A brushless speed controller also has three black or random coloured wires coming out of one end...the other end has two wires which are usually black and red*

You can connect the three wires from the motor to the three wires from the controller in any order. It the motor spins the wrong way you can swap any two wires and it will now spin the right way.

*The red and the black wires coming out of the other end of the controller have to be connected to the red and the black wires on the battery. If the motor spins the wrong way DO NOT swap these wires. The speed controller will instantly fail, often catastrophically in a ball of flames leaving a stench that lingers for weeks.

Mike

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.511 seconds