JR DSX11

• Phil Ford
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #18817 by Phil Ford
JR DSX11 was created by Phil Ford
Calling all DSX11 owners. Has anyone managed to copy models to a SD card as a back-up. I have tried a 1G formatted to FAT (max of 4GB capability). It started copying then after a few seconds threw an error. Took the card out and scanned it on my Power PC. It had created a JR Folder and Model folder but no datafile.

Tried 32GB formatted to FAT32, still won't copy. Maybe 8Gb or 16Gb card may do it? Or are these TXs that fussy?

I also assume that you can copy a model from the SD card into a space or overwrite an existing model on the TX (internal)? Although the manual does not appear to cover this.:unsure:
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Phil Ford.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #18818 by Chris73
Replied by Chris73 on topic JR DSX11
Not tried it myself, as i found the 30 model memory more than enough, however the manual clearly states that not all SD cards are compatible

32gb card is also too big, the manual states 16gb or less
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Chris73.

More
5 years 1 month ago #18821 by Chris73
Replied by Chris73 on topic JR DSX11

Phil Ford wrote: I also assume that you can copy a model from the SD card into a space or overwrite an existing model on the TX (internal)? Although the manual does not appear to cover this.:unsure:

Yes you can, in model select there is an option to copy, and you then select where you want to copy from
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phil Ford

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.552 seconds