Roger Scott and Open TX

• MikeSeale
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 years 5 months ago #25367 by MikeSeale
Roger Scott and Open TX was created by MikeSeale
Roger Scott is apparently having some issues with a couple of his transmitters - Taranis x9e and Tandem X20. Both are using Open TX and have been back to the supplier (T9 Hobbysport) where they have been given a clean bill of health. Roger claims that the trims do not work but Rich sees no problem at all. So it looks like it could be user error but Rich Bago at T9 is struggling to help Roger over the phone and Roger does not have access to the internet for help there. So is there anyone in the Poole area with experience of Open TX who could support Roger in getting through this minor programming hurdle. Reply here if you can help and I'll then PM his number.

Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #25368 by Phil Ford
Replied by Phil Ford on topic Roger Scott and Open TX
Sounds like he is not allowing Trims in the set up or each line of the Mix page, maybe? If he brings them up to the field I can take a look on Thursday. I have his number Mike to contact him but I cannot do it over the phone so it needs to done physically.

Got some of it sorted. ;)
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Phil Ford. Reason: Update

• MikeSeale
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 years 5 months ago #25370 by MikeSeale
Replied by MikeSeale on topic Roger Scott and Open TX
Thanks, Phil. Can you post back here when it's all sorted.

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #25373 by Phil Ford
Replied by Phil Ford on topic Roger Scott and Open TX
I think he has twigged it Mike. Enable Trims on Mix page for each line. Surprised he has taken on the new X20 though. He could not do today at Cashmoor (Thursday) only Friday which I can't. I have left it as is, but if we are there at the same time I can help him if required.
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Phil Ford.

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds