Spektrum 6200 rx

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 7 months ago #2923 by
Spektrum 6200 rx was created by
To all that know me and my Hannibal it is no more. flying at Salisbury scale day today it crashed with no chance of repair, on a low level flight I was on the down wind leg at about 60 feet and about a 100 yards away the nose went down and the plane went in at about 45 degrees. The usual investigation showed nothing wrong everything worked perfect, the range check perfect. so repeat what happened, I left the tx on high power and walked a 150yards away servos not working but when rx was replaced with an ar8000 everything was ok so back to another ar6200 and the same problem not working at 150 yards on the ground but still passes the normal range check.
I know the ar6200 is described as full range rx but I'm not so sure.
The good news is I now a spare slot for a new aeroplane mmmm what to choose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #2924 by AlanF
Replied by AlanF on topic Spektrum 6200 rx

christopher wrote: To all that know me and my Hannibal it is no more....

The good news is I now a spare slot for a new aeroplane mmmm what to choose

Sorry to hear that, it's never nice to come home with a bag of bits, however it sounds like you have created an opportunity to add a new model to the hanger; this is a good thing :) Hope you can salvage some useful bits from the wreckage.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #2926 by
Replied by on topic Spektrum 6200 rx
I'm starting to loose faith In spektrum gear, my dad had a rx just stop working no idea why just completely died!
I have also had a sat pack up, flown the model 4 times that day, went to have a 5th flight and that died to!!

Cheap for a reason?!
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by .

More
9 years 7 months ago #2928 by 4Pedalsfly
Replied by 4Pedalsfly on topic Spektrum 6200 rx
Chris - So sorry to hear the bad news, great attitude you have - don't moan at the loss but look forward to getting a bright, shiney
new model.
It may be worthwhile contacting Horizon about the lack of range.
I've heard there are counterfeit Spektrum receivers around, look identical from the outside - trust yours are genuine.

Colin.A

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 7 months ago #2929 by
Already started building another Hannibal but this time looking at making the wing 2 piece

• Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 7 months ago #2998 by
I bought a Spektrum 6200 off Ebay. The satellite did not work, sent it to Horizon who said it was counterfeit. Got my money back via Ebay.

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.392 seconds