New Lipos - Exchange Rate Helps

• Phil Ford
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #26347 by Phil Ford
New Lipos - Exchange Rate Helps was created by Phil Ford
Changed the prop on the Wots Wot as it appeared to not have enough grunt, most of the runway to left off. Took the prop up an 1 inch and rechecked output power, Well over 1100 watts WOT. Today, although ruddy cold I gave it another flight. Much better but the two old Zippy 4000's "40C?" could not keep the demand and gave me about 4 minutes flight time.

Got home and checked out Motion RC. Only one Admiral 4000 40 C instock. Problem there is it won't give me free shipping so that'll add another tenner at least. Scrolling down the page they do a twin pack of the same (although with EC5 connectors rather than XT60). Never mind! Price in checkout with 27 Euros off was 138 Euros. A quick check on exchange rate 1 Euro = 0.86 GBP. Wow the Euro has fallen or the Pound is up. Did a rough calculation and thought, Yep, I will go for it. Paid by Visa and then a quick check on my Visa account. £119 .08.

To cut a long story shorter if you need something from Europe do it now while the exchange rate is the best for some time. Back in September it was one to one whilst on holiday in Spain.

The same Lipos can also be used in my Curare too.
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Phil Ford.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 4Pedalsfly, Brian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds