New building surface

• kevinross
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #22552 by kevinross
New building surface was created by kevinross
Last year i replaced a double glazed unit and thought it might be useful. Its perfectly suited for some of the parts i'm currently making but you requires flat steel sections to weigh down glued parts because I cant get the pins to stick in !
Any glue spillages simply scrape clear and a truer / flatter surface would be difficult to match.

Bt the way Phil F - why does the website rotate so many of my imported pictures
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Phil Ford.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #22557 by Phil Ford
Replied by Phil Ford on topic New building surface
Glass, near perfect. Had not considered it for a build surface. ;)
I have pulled out your images and rotated and reloaded them. Definitely your end......:lol:

Depends on which way up your phone/tablet is when using your camera. The website does not change anything except compress image and resize to web friendly proportions. Phones/Tablets mostly have auto rotate screens which can be annoying unless you know which way up the phone camera is normal. EG; My Galaxy needs to have the click button on the right or else. Samsung tablet the same. A pain for me as I am left handed. Nearly all the photos I post up are from my phone direct to google drive and then uploaded from there to the forum. I know not much about iPads and the ilk but check settings for auto rotate screen/camera
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Phil Ford.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds