LiPo - Cell Voltages

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #14436 by JRI
Replied by JRI on topic LiPo - Cell Voltages
So that means your measurement or associated statement was a Billionfold inaccurate Phil.
Surely a new club record ;-)
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by JRI.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #14438 by Phil Ford
Replied by Phil Ford on topic LiPo - Cell Voltages

JRI wrote: .
So that means your measurement or associated statement was a Billionfold inaccurate Phil.
Surely a new club record ;-)

Newc Record? Probably. Although at the time of posting I was playing with some bread boards and thinking ohms, uf, pf, forward volts drop, trigger signals, etc.;)

Also another record for being on the Forum for 9 years and still having bottomed out Karma. :(

More
6 years 5 months ago #14441 by JRI
Replied by JRI on topic LiPo - Cell Voltages
What is your unit of measurement of negative Karma Phil? I would guess it is based on "P***ed Offs" or the SI unit of POff's, KiloPOff's and MegaPOff's ?

Also - given that 22 AWG balance connector wire has a typical resistance of 50 milliOhm per meter, I cannot imaging how any charger can accurately measure the internal resistance of a LiPo cell unless the internal calculation makes a wild guess at how long the balance tails are and ignores any potential connector pin resistance. Try making the same measurement with an extension balance lead in place and you should see what I mean.

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #14445 by Phil Ford

JRI wrote: What is your unit of measurement of negative Karma Phil?.

I think most of us based on your theory John have approx 5K balance leads then. Of nearly all of us are in the same boat with chargers and leads.

The unit I favour most is 6 decimal places negative if that's possible That should do it.;)
I think I know those who are targeting me, as X has been negative for some time and his buddy Y has gone positive for a change.;) :lol:
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Phil Ford.

More
6 years 5 months ago #14448 by Chris73
Replied by Chris73 on topic LiPo - Cell Voltages
"targeting me"

Phil, I think you are taking this karma thing way too seriously, it is a completely irrelevant number on a toy plane forum, and you were the one on another post that said you thought your karma was stuck, clearly this is not the case :P

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #14450 by Phil Ford
It was stuck at +5 for yonks then suddenly..................:huh: Do I sense some guilt there? Especially when I gave an extra positive a few days ago to my friends .;) :lol:

Now I know how Gromit felt a while ago..........:whistle:

Hello, I have gone down another -4 overnight. Bah!
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Phil Ford.

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds