Extreme Flight Slick 580

• Phil Ford
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #21633 by Phil Ford
Replied by Phil Ford on topic Extreme Flight Slick 580
I have been mulling for a few days now over what to fit the GT33 into. In the Slick it would be fun no doubt. But somehow it would not have the character of the Super Chipmunk. I know I still have Pennzoil but the clipped wing Pepsi flew more like an aerobatic aircraft. Once I have fully got over the loss of Pepsi I will toss a coin on Pepsi or the EF Slick.

Oh look. Just found a Goldberg Super Chipmunk in the roof space. How long has that been there? :ohmy: Fuselage needs refurbing though and has two wing sets but only for 60 size glow or 80 FS.
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Phil Ford.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #21634 by JonTappin
Replied by JonTappin on topic Extreme Flight Slick 580
Phil, have you seen there is a EF 74 Laser airframe for sale on BMFA for a decent price?

• Phil Ford
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 2 months ago #21635 by Phil Ford
Replied by Phil Ford on topic Extreme Flight Slick 580
Thanks Jon. Already been there. But Pontefract Yorkshire! Not that desperate yet ;)

I will get the engine fixed and then decide on which way to go. Chipmunk or Slick or whatever. Appears to me that Trump and Brexit has reduced anything coming out of China. Nothing of any consequence is in stock. At this rate we may all have to go back to kit building assuming the Russians don't stop supplying balsa. :lol:

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds