• Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 1 week ago #1816 by Phil Ford
Replied by Phil Ford on topic ASP 180 Four Stroke

FrankRobinson wrote: 9 out of 10 again

Near enough Frank! :lol:

I have set up a throttle curve anyway for a more linear feel. I'll try the largest prop I have which is carbon 18x8 (Biela) wide blade. That should load it! I will go back to using my Optifuel 12% nitro too.
Last edit: 10 years 1 week ago by Phil Ford.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 1 week ago #1821 by
Replied by on topic ASP 180 Four Stroke
Hi Phil, Will be interested in the result, Mike was quite right about the oxygen content it is 23% if we want to be right with the facts. The problem with engines is that Oxy is a bit heavy and a slow mover so does tend to get left behind plus the fact that you dont get a complete burn so we always used to work on 14 / 17% when setting up the amount of fuel to use. I can see that general facts are going to be jumped on so will have to whatch my P and Qs Regards Frank

More
10 years 1 week ago #1822 by JonTappin
Replied by JonTappin on topic ASP 180 Four Stroke
Don't worry Frank it's not personal, there's always someone ready to jump on the smallest error on this forum (quite often it's me :) )

More
10 years 1 week ago #1827 by DaveBright
Replied by DaveBright on topic ASP 180 Four Stroke

JonTappin wrote: Don't worry Frank it's not personal, there's always someone ready to jump on the smallest error on this forum (quite often it's me :) )

Where as in real life it's me! Trouble in reality is there isn't always time to stop and 'reread' what you're about to say! :)

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds