Slope soaring

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #25674 by kevinross
Replied by kevinross on topic Slope soaring
I had considered a trip to Wi green but this picture is my excuse and i apologise if this post is drifting off piste. Its more anger than anything.
I am flabbergasted - Many of you will know my wife needs strong immune suppressant medication so we recognised the risks 2 yrs ago and effectively locked ourselves down weeks before the governments announcement in March 20. All our food is click & collect for safety and we have gone to extreme lengths, totally excluding our grandchildren from our home and limiting short term indoor social activity to birthdays and Christmas.
During the last 2 weeks i've started to catch up on some outstanding projects. We've had a room decorated and new floor laid but the dates dont tally with incubation times. Ive been in 5 shops and these visits do tally with incubation times. Every time wearing a mask but the virus has got me. Its not pleasant feeling like SH ___ ! and dread to think if i was not triple vaxed. I can only think i slipped up not sanitising correctly after visiting one of the shops.
When I suspected the symptoms I self isolated and so far Mrs R tests negative but there are a few more days to be safe - heres hoping. I guess self employed tradespeople who use the shops i visited now risk all to maintain an income. I hope any anti vaxers take note.
I guess my message is take care and dont assume you're safe.
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by kevinross.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phil Ford, ruggerbloke

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #25675 by Brian
Replied by Brian on topic Slope soaring
Sorry to hear you've got the dreaded bug Kevin. Hope all goes well with you and yours and you'll soon get through it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevinross

More
2 years 1 month ago #25679 by DaveBright
Replied by DaveBright on topic Slope soaring
Get well Kevin

More
2 years 1 month ago #25681 by MikeSeale
Replied by MikeSeale on topic Slope soaring
Sorry to hear that, Kevin. Hope you recover quickly and that Mrs R remains fit and well.

More
2 years 1 month ago #25682 by DavidTappin
Replied by DavidTappin on topic Slope soaring
That’s bad news Kevin. I’m well aware that you have been taking exceptional care to keep you and your family safe. Just because some of us have had the “full four” tests isn’t an excuse for not keeping up with home testing and your predicament really underlines the fact that people are dropping their guard.
Hoping for your rapid return to ray of sunshine state and that your symptoms quickly fade.

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds