Pete's latest creation

More
7 years 10 months ago #9157 by flyingpete
Replied by flyingpete on topic Pete's latest creation

JonTappin wrote: Really like this one, bright or military depending on which way it's up![/quote

I'm going with this scheme.David T sent me a link from the jet world masters with a Hunter in this scheme and it looked great

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #9160 by Phil Ford
Replied by Phil Ford on topic Pete's latest creation
Just to throw more spanners in. :lol: Here is Ted Cook with a Mick Reeves model on 2005. Miss Demeanor. I would have thought you could use acrylic car spray paint, thousands of colours?

Link to Mick Reeve page for ideas gone before. www.mickreevesmodels.co.uk/~mickreev/Jets/Hunter/hunter.htm
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Phil Ford.

More
7 years 10 months ago #9163 by JRI
Replied by JRI on topic Pete's latest creation
I know it might have been muted before - but I would certainly be happy to fund another clone of that model Pete - it looks gorgeous naked!

More
7 years 10 months ago #9167 by flyingpete
Well after two long day's the Hunter is fully glassed.This time I've used super light cloth (1oz) and three coats of resin to keep the weight down to a minimum.Tomorrow I will get a light coat of primer on the airframe to show up any imperfections and start the lovely job of wet and dry rubbing down .Will get some pics uploaded tomorrow of my progress.
The only other job to do is make the cannon sabrinas and drop tanks and she is done.

More
7 years 10 months ago #9174 by flyingpete
Classic jets over Hayling Island
Attachments:

More
7 years 10 months ago #9175 by flyingpete
Hunter airframe is completed and in 1st coat of primer.Just need to fit the ailerons,fin fairing and drop tanks.
Really pleased with how she has come out weight wise, and with the new wren 100 D for power she will have a really good power to weight ratio.

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.516 seconds