Spectrum DX6 Fault

More
5 years 9 months ago #17284 by 4Pedalsfly
Replied by 4Pedalsfly on topic Spectrum DX6 Fault

FlyBuster18 wrote: Hi I am using a DX6 which has a trainer socket. When used with the club DX6e without the cable for wireless operation it worked ok.

Hi Ernie - When you buddied with the Club's DX6e you would have bound your transmitter to the receiver inside the Club's Master DX6e transmitter.
Pls excuse me for asking but have you rebound your transmitter to your model ?

Regards
Colin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #17285 by JRI
Replied by JRI on topic Spectrum DX6 Fault
Your transmitter is broken Ernie - if you want to use the wired connection again then you must get it fixed. You cannot use the wired connection if you know it is faulty or temperamental because you risk losing your model and are breaking the law by ignoring CPA 658: 4.2.1 Article 138 – Endangering safety of any person or property ‘A person must not recklessly or negligently cause or permit an aircraft to endanger any person or property.’
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by JRI.

More
5 years 9 months ago #17286 by 4Pedalsfly
Ernie - Worth contacting - Model Radio Workshop in Southampton.
Contact - Mike Ridley - tel 07708 436163
www.modelradioworkshop.co.uk
If you make an appointment, Mike will look at it whilst you wait.
Regards
Colin.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 8 months ago #17311 by
Replied by on topic Spectrum DX6 Fault
No Colin I have not Re-bound my TX. But surprise my TX works ok direct to my model. To check that it works to the club slave I will have to make a visit to Cashmoor.
Thank you
Ernie

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 8 months ago #17312 by
Replied by on topic Spectrum DX6 Fault
John, What do you take me for as ex RAF! You might have to take the official line but your assessment of my TX is incorrect all that is wrong with it is crossed up settings. After reading the handbook in greater detail I have managed to get it to work correctly with my Plane and I have not had to re-bind them!!

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #17313 by 4Pedalsfly

FlyBuster18 wrote: No Colin I have not Re-bound my TX. But surprise my TX works ok direct to my model. To check that it works to the club slave I will have to make a visit to Cashmoor.
Thank you
Ernie

Ernie - I am confused - when you last trained I understand you buddied with the Clubs DX 6e transmitter ( no buddy lead) - was your transmitter the MASTER or the SLAVE ?
Thanks
Colin.
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by 4Pedalsfly.

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds