Multi Protocol Transmitter

• Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 6 months ago #20957 by
Replied by on topic Multi Protocol Transmitter
Hi Mike, I joined the club at the end of August as a complete rookie with "all the gear, but no idea". I had already purchased my Jumper T16 before joining by recommendation of Rob at "RC Model Geeks", who I know personally.

When at Cashmoor I soon realised I was the only member with this transmitter and felt that I had possibly made a wrong purchase, but I would persevere, as Open-TX (or should I say Jumper-TX) was completely alien to me, given I didn't even know anything about basic binding or flying etc etc. I saw it a a challenge.

Now two months on and with the very much appreciated and enjoyable regular early morning assistance and tuition from John Bannister, it is all now just starting to make sense to me. I can now do basic Open-TX configuration including low, med and high rates etc. But realise I have only just scratched the surface of what can be configured and achieved. John says he thinks I am ready now to take my club test, I think I just need to wise on a bit more on the theory test, but I can take off and land and fly around with some confidence now under John's supervision. I look forward to trading up my red to a white card soon. With regard to my Jumper T16, I am glad I made the original purchase. Ihave since upgraded to hall gimballs and metal roller and have ordered the internal RF module from Jumper's Aliexpress pages, all the parts and upgrades are on aliexpress for a very reasonable price, You can find parts here: www.aliexpress.com/store/5108044 I am sure I will see more Jumper T16's at the club before long, even if they are slightly rogue!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds