Long-EZ 2400

More
7 years 1 month ago #12346 by JonTappin
Replied by JonTappin on topic Long-EZ 2400
Quiet night Chris?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 1 month ago #12347 by
Replied by on topic Long-EZ 2400
A bit quiet, yes, how did you know?

More
7 years 1 month ago #12349 by DavidTappin
Replied by DavidTappin on topic Long-EZ 2400
Not Just quiet, tuneful too as according to Chris

the forum has been compromised and melodious acts against members Karma have been identified

melodious |məˈlōdēəs|
adjective
of, producing, or having a pleasant tune; tuneful

Maybe it was the tinkling sound of bells hanging from Jon's pendant?

Or was Chris intending to refer to the malodorous karma which made JRI's face filter melt away?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 1 month ago #12351 by
Replied by on topic Long-EZ 2400
This thread is jinxed!

As the wind is looking unfriendly this weekend, I might have to resort to dusting off the saxophone and have a dabble at a melodious tune or two... I'm sure A rendition of Careless Whisper would go down well at the field:

Have we gone too far off topic yet?

• Phil Ford
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #12352 by Phil Ford
Replied by Phil Ford on topic Long-EZ 2400
A deliberate miss-spell running all this time and no-one had noticed. So to just prove a point I added another one which took what seemed a millenium to be spotted by young Chris. Chris in fact has had recently so much time on his hands judging by the essay earlier. And no I have not considered my allegiance though it had crossed my mind but due to the fact the lake is drained the thought of flying in a gale at Cashmoor appears a bit more appealing.

I have apologized to JRI for the error but unluckily I had a fleeting glimpse of it. I thought for a moment that a Starship Trooper had invaded our little forum planet.

Back on topic. Chris, the Long-EZ (notice that the topic title has been edited to reflect my poor spelling) with an all up weight of under 14lbs, a kilo of batteries to balance is what is required. I have never been known to turn up at the field with a tail heavy model. Sorry once I did about 6 years ago! It was flying like a helicopter for what seemed ages. Learned my lesson there and soiled underpants.:lol:
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Phil Ford.

• Phil Ford
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #12422 by Phil Ford
Replied by Phil Ford on topic Long-EZ 2400
Long EZ virtually done and ready to go. Just an air intake and duct for the ESC to create. :woohoo:

Meanwhile David T has advised me of the first Canard Meet to be held in the UK at Seething Airfield in May. 22 pilots from around Europe have booked in to be there. Might just go there myself to view the real aircraft.;) Maybe get myself a flight from a kindly pilot..:whistle:

Take a look at their Facebook page : UK Squadron III Some good videos, information and photos too. Apparently the cost Rolls turbines have dropped to compare with piston (Lycoming engines) as you see in one video.
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Phil Ford.

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.332 seconds