Long-EZ 2400

• Phil Ford
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #12334 by Phil Ford
Replied by Phil Ford on topic Long-EZ 2400
The Seacraft 6 mm wing bolts arrived today so with a favourable afternoon managed to get these locating nicely. So much easier to use these anti-loose thumb nuts in tight spaces.;)

With the wings now fitting nicely just some adjustments left to the cowl and fit the locating blocks for the nose cone which will be secured by four 3mm machine screws and 3mm captured nuts
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Phil Ford.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #12340 by MikeSeale
Replied by MikeSeale on topic Long-EZ 2400
Phil...is there a typo in the title of this thread? It's bugging me and I'm surprised no one else has mentioned it.

More
7 years 1 month ago #12341 by JonTappin
Replied by JonTappin on topic Long-EZ 2400
Yes there is Mike.

Come on pendants where are you, you're letting the side down!!

More
7 years 1 month ago #12342 by Brian
Replied by Brian on topic Long-EZ 2400
Jon, do you mean "pedants"? I thought "pendants" were fancy light fittings. Regarding the title of the thread, I believe the spelling is "Long" not "Lonz"
But I might be wrong.

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #12344 by JonTappin
Replied by JonTappin on topic Long-EZ 2400
Pedants, of course, I think auto correct kicked in there! Can't believe I missed that, I thought I was so careful bearing in mind the pedantry theme :lol:

It is officially called a Long-EZ according to a bit of Googling
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by JonTappin.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 1 month ago #12345 by
Replied by on topic Long-EZ 2400
I really don't feel this thread is helping Phil in anyway, he's got serious problems at the moment, this plane is troubled with 1040kgs of lipos up front, and Jon's magical pendants aren't going to suddenly make that disappear. He's obviously got a knock off Long EZ2400 in the shape of Lonz EZ2400. Phil also seems to be favouring his nautical Seacraft bolts for wing retention purposes rather than the more commonly used super light Secraft bolts, which might suggest a change of allegiance and he might soon be spotted at Poole Park!

And whilst all this is going on, his recent 'back of house realignment' of the forum has worryingly erasing a legitimate photograph that seem to provide undisputed proof that JRI has a certain flair for dressing up! Of course that can't be verified now, but Mike is still suffering from exposure to that photograph.

But more worrying than all that is that there is a growing body of evidence that the forum has been compromised and melodious acts against members Karma have been identified, these vindictive acts seem to be targeted, but the true scale of the attack is still unknown, but as Phil is the wizard behind the curtain of this forum it is ultimately his responsibility.

Beyond that there seems to be no regard to keeping threads on topic, which is something that deeply troubles Phil ;)

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds