Simulator

• Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 3 months ago #15356 by
Replied by on topic Simulator
Hi Jacob,

I use AeroflyRC, I use it with a dongle, as described by Ron, that I bought off of ebay, and it works with both my Spektrum and Taranis radios. I have a mac but it's also available for windows.

www.aeroflyrc.com

The software comes in three versions so you can upgrade at a later date to gain more models and flying sites. You can buy the standard version for 39.90€ and that's for a genuine download copy from ikarus a partner company of the makers of AeroflyRC.

shop.ikarus.net/en/home/756-aeroflyrc7-p...oad-for-windows.html

If on the Mac just go to the Mac store and search for it. I cannot compare it to other products because being on a Mac has certain advantages, but alas disadvantages when it comes to flight simulators, I think this is the only one. Just remember if you are looking at this product you want the RC version as they also do flight simulators for full size planes too.

The only thing I would say is that the planes will need a bit of trimming, which is good practice anyway, you can go in and alter their model parameters to a ridiculous degree, what to increase side thrust, aerofoil section? You can, but I've not played with any of that. Also there are much better Helicopter sims out there, this is in my opinion it's greatest weakness.

I hope this is of some help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 3 months ago #15357 by
Replied by on topic Simulator
Hi Jacob , i have been using the Phoenix flight simulator and find it great fun.You can choose and download new aircraft and flying sites and i use a Futaba T6K transmitter also the Graphics are good. Happy flying.B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds