Winter is Coming

• flyingpete
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
More
8 years 8 months ago #5733 by flyingpete
Winter is Coming was created by flyingpete
OK chaps, the dreaded dark evenings are just round the corner again :( Anybody planning on bashing some balsa this winter?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 8 months ago #5734 by
Replied by on topic Winter is Coming
Yep, but I have no idea what yet, and this will be my first build, but quite fancy an old school pattern plane, but maybe I should improve my flying first!

More
8 years 8 months ago #5735 by Chris73
Replied by Chris73 on topic Winter is Coming
Nothing in the same league as you Pete, but whilst at the Nats this year I decided that it would be more fun to be throwing a free flight model than ducking to avoid one, so purchased a Ben Buckle Challenger kit to build, anybody that knows me will already know that this will be a slow build but if anyone is interested I will post some pics as I go

More
8 years 8 months ago #5736 by JonTappin
Replied by JonTappin on topic Winter is Coming

Chris73 wrote: Nothing in the same league as you Pete, but whilst at the Nats this year I decided that it would be more fun to be throwing a free flight model than ducking to avoid one, so purchased a Ben Buckle Challenger kit to build, anybody that knows me will already know that this will be a slow build but if anyone is interested I will post some pics as I go

Finish your bleedin' Impressivo first, you've only got an hours work apparently! ! :)

I have got an Extra to repair first, but do want to refurb my Godfrey TOC Ultimate. Mind you I intended to do that last year as well :(

• Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #5738 by

JonTappin wrote: ...want to refurb my Godfrey TOC Ultimate. Mind you I intended to do that last year as well :(

Is that the thing that looks like a Wots Wot? :P
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 8 months ago #5739 by
First task is to finish my pushy cat plan build that's on the board at the moment. I Have pics so could blog it but it's a tad simple compared to the other build threads. Then I must get my viper jet edf done both these builds are almost complete now just lacking time at the moment to finish off. Next I've got an artf sukoi to build, final part arrived for it 3 weeks ago whilst on hols (hence missed slim Gregory day) so no excuse. Finally on to the goldberg ultimate refurb.

So it's a busy winter for me.

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds