Programmable mix (page.65) - To setup channel 7 (AU1) to track channel 2 (ELE):
P.MIX-5
Master = ELE
SLAVE = AU1
TRIM = N/A
SWITCH = NULL
RATE = 100%
OFFSET = 0

if this works Ok you can use reverse, sub-trim, end-point functions, etc on AU1 (channel 7) to make sure evelator 2 accurately tracks elevator 1 as you desire. I don't know your transmitter but you may also need to set the TRIM value to track your elevator trim control too.
PS. Check VERY carefully that NO other control or switch has any affect on channel 7 other than the Elevator control and trim.!
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by JRI.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 10 months ago #17021 by
Many thanks John I will see what I can do!
Simon

More
5 years 10 months ago #17022 by John Bannister
Replied by John Bannister on topic 2nd Elevator Servo for 7 Channel Receiver. Futaba
Simon I think the way to go is with the Y lead if you try to do a mix when you switch the gyro on you will have one elevator controlled by the gyro and the other controlled by the transmitter which may be interesting. but not what you intend..
Also there is a known problem with the latest futaba software and non futabu rx's causing loss of signal when flying with other futabu users. Futabu answer is buy futabu.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #17044 by
Hi John RI
Thank you for working out what I needed to do, works a treat and even better, no other switches or other controls affecting the elevator on 7 which is great. I have set up the gyro which is a really basic 3 axis unit. Only problem is I cannot seem to get the giro to work the ch 7 elevator servo. The control surface is unaffected whereas the elevator servo on ch2 reacts fine. I will keep studying the instructions!
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by .

More
5 years 9 months ago #17046 by Chris73
Get rid of the gyro, problem solved :silly: :silly:

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #17049 by Phil Ford

Chris73 wrote: Get rid of the gyro, problem solved :silly: :silly:

Concur. They didn't have gyros back then in it's day. They had to fly 'em :lol: :evil:
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Phil Ford.

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds