DSX9 Roller

• Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 6 months ago #20918 by
Replied by on topic DSX9 Roller
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationPhil try here

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Phil Ford
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 6 months ago #20919 by Phil Ford
Replied by Phil Ford on topic DSX9 Roller
Thanks. I will see what Mike can do first. I don't think it's the roller just the tactile switch underneath it. To change models I have to use my finger nail to gently rotate the roller but it works but it takes a bit longer to change menus/models.:(
Have manually copied all my models/rates/expo on to the DSX11 although some have custom mixes which I will discover after binding later on.

By chance after visiting your link I spied a virtually new DSX9 MkII with RX and charger and box. Seller wanted £235 at starting point. No chance! No bids so far and one day left. thought about making an offer for it for spare parts. I got my DSX11 with RD921 and three sats via BMFA classifieds for £150 delivered.

• Phil Ford
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #20927 by Phil Ford
Replied by Phil Ford on topic DSX9 Roller
Took the DSX9 to Mike's place on Tuesday morning. Tactile switch board which includes the multi-selector needed replacing. Ready for use again today, Wednesday morning. While over there had a chat about all things RC electronics, very interesting and informative. He will always check TX performance too as a matter of course.

Now if the weather plays ball.............
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Phil Ford.

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds