Sebart Wind S 50E

More
6 years 7 months ago #13801 by DaveBright
Replied by DaveBright on topic Sebart Wind S 50E

PhilF51 wrote: Servos? my choice Hitec......

'.......and a small amount not so useful..... ;-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #13802 by JonTappin
Replied by JonTappin on topic Sebart Wind S 50E

4Pedalsfly wrote: Simon - Lots of good information to get you going.
I have the Angel 30 E - which is set up for F3A aerobatics, slow gentle rolls & graceful loops, forget about the 3D business
& enjoy yourself with graceful pattern flying.
The Sebart models are. very light & Angel 30 E flies on a 3S - 2,300 LiPo.
Colin and

Nothing wrong with 3d if you like it, however Colin is right, the Sebart pattern models are rubbish for 3d, not really sure why he gives a setup for it.

I bought a second 3D tail for my Wind 110, only used it a couple of times, the model just didn't suit it. Definitely set up for smooth aeros only.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by JonTappin.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 7 months ago #13803 by
Replied by on topic Sebart Wind S 50E

PhilF51 wrote: Simon, you will get lots of advice, some useful and a small amount not so useful.

Hi Phil,

Are you referring to forums in general, this forum in particular, or this thread specifically? If you take issue with some advice, maybe stand up and say specifically what is is and why, you may well have a valid point. To suggest somewhere there is some less than useful advice without saying what it is, is frankly less than useful.

More
6 years 7 months ago #13804 by Phil Ford
Replied by Phil Ford on topic Sebart Wind S 50E
I am referring to some forums in general Chris. ;) Nothing specific. Although, you have to admit that sometimes there is so much advice, some contradictory, that the original poster's question gets lost in translation. So in the end he/she is still none the wiser.

So if we go back to "servos". A matter of choice of which ones will do the job required. Savox? JR? Hitec? Futaba? or Hobbyking and more......
Why do I favour Hitec? Because I can test and program them before fitting and middle price band .:)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 7 months ago #13805 by

PhilF51 wrote: I am referring to some forums in general Chris. ;) Nothing specific.

Oh, okay then, that makes sense, good advice ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 7 months ago #13806 by
Thanks for the info Phil ( Film ) lol I shall order some for my winter Project thanks

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds