Planes I Should Get

More
6 years 5 months ago #14469 by flyingpete
Replied by flyingpete on topic Planes I Should Get

davidbright wrote: I second the WOT trainer but I’m not sure anyone has stock of these at the moment.... when I was trying to source replacement WOT trainers for the club training scheme there weren’t any around. Maybe Mr Chilver could confirm this?[/quote

Foam version are scarce at the moment but we stock the built up versions of the wot range and sell the electric conversion kits for them

The following user(s) said Thank You:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 5 months ago #14483 by
Replied by on topic Planes I Should Get
sorry, i have not got back to you but i can't do saterday and was wondering of doing sunday if you are around.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 5 months ago #14484 by
Hi Simon, That is a really kind offer, I'm afraid Jacob can't go to Cashmoor on Saturday due to prior a engagement but I can bring him on Sunday if you and an instructor will be there?
Nicola

More
6 years 5 months ago #14485 by Phil Ford
Replied by Phil Ford on topic Planes I Should Get

JacobWinfield12 wrote: Hi Simon, That is a really kind offer, I'm afraid Jacob can't go to Cashmoor on Saturday due to prior a engagement but I can bring him on Sunday if you and an instructor will be there?
Nicola

On Sunday the field is booked for Wessex AML Awards and Fly-in although normal sport flying can be allowed subject to WAML schedule.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 5 months ago #14487 by
Ok, thanks for letting me know, we'll have to try and organise another weekend when I can bring Jacob. I will hopefully be able to give more notice next time as well!
Nicola

More
6 years 5 months ago #14488 by JonTappin
Replied by JonTappin on topic Planes I Should Get
Don't think Jacob will be missing much this weekend, really nasty Northerly cross wind at Cashmoor, better off staying at home in the warm!

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.308 seconds