Angel dust

• Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 7 months ago #5907 by
Replied by on topic Angel dust
Alas the video again does not do the plane or Mike's flying justice, but in defense of the bloke behind the lens, Mike has two throttle settings, 0 or 100%, it must be all those years flying fast gliders. I was amazed that after a 7 - 8min flight the motor was only slightly warm, no where near hot!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #5908 by JonTappin
Replied by JonTappin on topic Angel dust
Looks like you're really getting into the groove with that now Mike!

By the way, I'm not sure you should have thanked Dave for the old timer comment, pretty sure he wasn't referring to the models :(

• MikeSeale
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #5911 by MikeSeale
Replied by MikeSeale on topic Angel dust

JonTappin wrote: I'm not sure you should have thanked Dave for the old timer comment, pretty sure he wasn't referring to the models :(

I find that the children will sometimes stop winding you up if you praise them instead of punishing them.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by MikeSeale.

• MikeSeale
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 7 months ago #5912 by MikeSeale
Replied by MikeSeale on topic Angel dust

Chris001 wrote: Alas the video again does not do the plane or Mike's flying justice, but in defense of the bloke behind the lens, Mike has two throttle settings, 0 or 100%

You captured a lot but I will try and slow it down a little next time. Also, the light was very poor to say the least. The main thing is that it captures the essence of what the model is capable of...thank you.

More
8 years 7 months ago #5914 by DaveBright
Replied by DaveBright on topic Angel dust

MikeSeale wrote:

JonTappin wrote: I'm not sure you should have thanked Dave for the old timer comment, pretty sure he wasn't referring to the models :(

I find that the children will sometimes stop winding you up if you praise them instead of punishing them.

;) unlikely....

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds