Phase 6 Glider KIt

More
6 years 3 months ago #15646 by JonTappin
Replied by JonTappin on topic Phase 6 Glider KIt

AlanF wrote: Cheers Dave, yours flew well enough the other week, that's the one I would be tempted with.

I've had both versions in the past Alan, the Pro version does fly better for aerobatics but does need good lift conditions. The semi symetrical sport version will stay up better in light lift and still flies very well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlanF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #15647 by AlanF
Replied by AlanF on topic Phase 6 Glider KIt
The current plan is: in light winds fly power at Cashmoor then when the wind picks up head for the slopes. With that in mind the pro version would probably be ok. The truth is I'm torn between a Phase 6, building a Phase 5 or going for a 60"" Wildthing.

More
6 years 3 months ago #15648 by MikeSeale
Replied by MikeSeale on topic Phase 6 Glider KIt
The three options are not mutually exclusive, Alan!

• Phil Ford
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #15649 by Phil Ford
Replied by Phil Ford on topic Phase 6 Glider KIt

AlanF wrote: The truth is I'm torn between a Phase 6, building a Phase 5 or going for a 60"" Wildthing.

Another Wildthing is just that. Gliding is something else, more graceful style of flying. You seemed to settle in nicely with Dave's Phase. after watching for some time that's why I fancied another slope only glider and not to big to lug around either.

More
6 years 3 months ago #15650 by AlanF

MikeSeale wrote: The three options are not mutually exclusive, Alan!

This is true Mike, I should look at it as a To-Do list, although I will need to find some additional storage in order to clear my building board

More
6 years 3 months ago #15651 by AlanF

PhilF51 wrote:

AlanF wrote: The truth is I'm torn between a Phase 6, building a Phase 5 or going for a 60"" Wildthing.

Another Wildthing is just that. Gliding is something else, more graceful style of flying. You seemed to settle in nicely with Dave's Phase. after watching for some time that's why I fancied another slope only glider and not to big to lug around either.

More graceful than a Wildthing - not possible surely. :silly:

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds