Curare 60 E

More
3 years 11 months ago #22209 by MikeSeale
Replied by MikeSeale on topic Curare 60 E
Well done. Regarding the wiring...sometimes you have to accept that it looks messy until you screw the wing on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #22211 by Brian
Replied by Brian on topic Curare 60 E
Patience Simon! If your Curare flies as good as it looks...........
I thought ARTFs were easy peasy , now I know different thanks to your posts and photos.
Nice one.

More
3 years 11 months ago #22216 by Phil Ford
Replied by Phil Ford on topic Curare 60 E
Good stuff Simon. Looks like mine....:lol: I had issues too with the canopy and to this day only one screw lines up. Which is fine by me because if there is a reason (fire or similar) I may have a chance to get the pack out. :unsure: Hence another mod I did a long time ago. A pair of 10mm magnets. On the canopy they are just stuck on. Their opposite numbers are recessed back by gluing an extra ply former. The other reason was if you forget (or get distracted) to fit the screw the canopy will stay there - don't ask how I know but lucky there was no rape at the time
Attachments:

More
3 years 11 months ago #22217 by Phil Ford

MikeSeale wrote: Well done. Regarding the wiring...sometimes you have to accept that it looks messy until you screw the wing on.

That's what I told him too. ;)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 11 months ago #22218 by
Replied by on topic Curare 60 E
I've already got some magnets Phil, I may do as you have. I'm a bit worried when you say your Curare looks Like mine. If you have some paint lying around, perhaps you would be kind enough to put your name on yours, in case of mistaken identity! Nothing too fancy mind!

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #22221 by Phil Ford

Simon O wrote: I've already got some magnets Phil, I may do as you have. I'm a bit worried when you say your Curare looks Like mine. If you have some paint lying around, perhaps you would be kind enough to put your name on yours, in case of mistaken identity! Nothing too fancy mind!

It won't get mistaken - mine has got underside wing tip patch with the wrong colour and the fuselage got one too. (fuselage got broke in two) But with both in the air that might be interesting/exciting.:lol: I will think of something before the big day - possibly some strobes.
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Phil Ford.

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.439 seconds