This could be fun

More
6 years 6 months ago #14143 by JonTappin
Replied by JonTappin on topic This could be fun

Chris73 wrote: Me finish a build, highly unlikely :P :P

How is the Impressivo coming on by the way? :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #14144 by Chris73
Replied by Chris73 on topic This could be fun
Work in progress, you shouldn't rush these things

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 6 months ago #14148 by
Replied by on topic This could be fun
Let's not forget the Minus Thermic glider Chris started last year and has never been seen! I know I'm a slow builder, but I usually have something to show for it eventually. Anyway, this probably isn't the model for Chris as it's not a warbird ;) oh and it's electric... Chris and electric motors don't seem to get on.

The only worrying thing for me is that I suspect there will be no jig building potential with the Gurke

More
6 years 6 months ago #14150 by Chris73
Replied by Chris73 on topic This could be fun
I did such an awful job of building the Minus Thermic that I put it in the bin, I dont think building is for me

More
6 years 6 months ago #14153 by Brian
Replied by Brian on topic This could be fun
The electric Gurke is quite expensive if you use the suggested Hacker motor etc. Modest offerings from HK bring the price to a reasonable figure. I'm a bit nervous of laser cut kits with no plans though. The more I look at the video, the more I want one, looks like pure fun, and very portable too. If I do build one, I'll have to use DeLuxe Materials aliphatic glue. Cyano gives me a runny nose, red eyes and a hacking cough, and not a shred of sympathy from missusladywoman.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #14155 by
Replied by on topic This could be fun

Chris73 wrote: I did such an awful job of building the Minus Thermic that I put it in the bin, I dont think building is for me

Yep mine nearly ended up in the bin too! Don't be too hasty on giving up on the building malarkey, we've just got to find the right kit for you :evil:

Hi Brian, I'm using titebond II on the Begin' Acro as I have the same issue with CA, but I think for modelling the DeLuxe Materials aliphatic glue is nicer, but that might be just because the titebond is more yellow in colour!
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by .

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds