Sabres and Migs and stuff

More
9 years 9 months ago #2793 by JonTappin
Replied by JonTappin on topic Sabres and Migs and stuff

Dave Rogers wrote: Jeez you'd sell your soul :)

:cheer:

I have the T33 which I think flies much better than the Mig or F86 (which I had before) still have it although it is a little frayed around the edges!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 9 months ago #2794 by
Replied by on topic Sabres and Migs and stuff
I'm off to the post office tomorrow to collect a t45 from hk. Anyone else joining in? Looking forward to my first edf launch...

Will let you know how I get on. Hints and tips very welcome.

• AlanF
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 9 months ago #2795 by AlanF
Replied by AlanF on topic Sabres and Migs and stuff

alexc wrote: I'm off to the post office tomorrow to collect a t45 from hk. Anyone else joining in? Looking forward to my first edf launch...

Will let you know how I get on. Hints and tips very welcome.

Interested to see how you get on, I'm tempted to go with one myself. I'm not sure I want Dave or Jon's cast offs :lol: Have a look at the RCgroups thread. It seems that there are a few mods that are worth considering.

• AlanF
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 9 months ago #2797 by AlanF

PhilF51 wrote: The key jet foamie maker is "Durafly". Not necessarily that durable in the wrong hands... :lol:

They don't appear to have my favourite, the 9F9 Panther at present either.. :(

Just an afterthought Alan, maybe you should've joined the Impressivo group build, not quite durable but reglueable... :lol:

Phil, an Impressivo would have been instantly re-kitted in my hands. I have enough trouble with my Xeno.

• AlanF
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 9 months ago #2798 by AlanF

DaveBright wrote: Alan if you're desparate you can buy my sabre, Not sure how straight it flies... Will bring it on Saturday and we can see!

Not sure I want to buy it but I wouldn't mind a stir on the sticks. I'd sort of thought of some group flying but everyone seems to want to offload their models. I guess I'm barking up the wrong tree with this.

More
9 years 9 months ago #2799 by JonTappin
Replied by JonTappin on topic Sabres and Migs and stuff

AlanF wrote:

DaveBright wrote: Alan if you're desparate you can buy my sabre, Not sure how straight it flies... Will bring it on Saturday and we can see!

Not sure I want to buy it but I wouldn't mind a stir on the sticks. I'd sort of thought of some group flying but everyone seems to want to offload their models. I guess I'm barking up the wrong tree with this.

Not looking to sell mine Alan :)

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds