Sabres and Migs and stuff

More
9 years 7 months ago #3085 by Dave Rogers
Replied by Dave Rogers on topic Sabres and Migs and stuff
Yes I will be there Sunday with phaser, it will be its first flight, I've actually fitted the wheels so gonna try them first then pull them off after as they detach real easy!

Are there going to be many jets (turbines) there on Sunday? I can always bring the avonds f15 for display if not, but it does have a very gay colour scheme so no innuendos please, I will eventually be resprayed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 7 months ago #3086 by
Replied by on topic Sabres and Migs and stuff
Dave said "I will eventually be resprayed"

What colour scheme are you planning Dave? Will the accessories be colour coordinated?

• AlanF
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 7 months ago #3087 by AlanF
Replied by AlanF on topic Sabres and Migs and stuff

Dave Rogers wrote: Yes I will be there Sunday with phaser, it will be its first flight, I've actually fitted the wheels so gonna try them first then pull them off after as they detach real easy!

Are there going to be many jets (turbines) there on Sunday? I can always bring the avonds f15 for display if not, but it does have a very gay colour scheme so no innuendos please, I will eventually be resprayed

I've discovered that there are many things that detach real easy from the Pazer eg the canopy, lipo , ESC, Rx but it all goes back together easily enough if you can find the bits :blush:

Careful with the respray, I would avoid rubbing down between coats ;) See you tomorrow.

More
9 years 7 months ago #3088 by DavidTappin
Replied by DavidTappin on topic Sabres and Migs and stuff
Dave said

I can always bring the avonds f15 for display

The only turbine I'm sure of is my Boomerang, Screwlock Dave is going to bring his new huge Hawk for static display so it would be nice to have your F-15 along too.

More
9 years 7 months ago #3092 by DaveBright
Replied by DaveBright on topic Sabres and Migs and stuff
Does anyone desperately need the dolly I promised....as I have forgotten to pack it!! Let me know ASAP as I can detour past the hangar to pick it up

• AlanF
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 7 months ago #3093 by AlanF
Replied by AlanF on topic Sabres and Migs and stuff
DaveR , What's your thoughts on the Phazer now you've flown it? You were right about the servos - I've lost about 180 degrees worth of teeth on one elevon servo and it was only a little crash!

DaveB is you're Dolly inflatable - just asking.

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds