Phil's Phase 6 Build

More
5 years 6 months ago #18242 by MikeSeale
Replied by MikeSeale on topic Phil's Phase 6 Build

Phil Ford wrote: Elevators fitted (had to use mylar hinges as they are a bit thin).[/i]? :lol:

Next time you place a hobbyking order add some of their 2.5mm hinge points. . Quite a bit smaller than the Robart 1/8" hinge points
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phil Ford

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #18245 by DavidTappin
Replied by DavidTappin on topic Phil's Phase 6 Build
Phil remarks [/Been ruddy quiet on the Forum lately - everyone hibernating or what?quote]
I think it may have something to do with it being too much trouble to bother with signing in every time, any chance of going back to the old system Phil?

More
5 years 6 months ago #18246 by John Bannister
Replied by John Bannister on topic Phil's Phase 6 Build
David wrote

I think it may have something to do with it being too much trouble to bother with signing in every time, any chance of going back to the old system Phil?

Nothing has changed for me I am always logged on when I visit the site.I should keep quite, Phil will cut me off now. Perhaps Phil dosen't want his spelling corrected David.

More
5 years 6 months ago #18248 by MikeSeale
Replied by MikeSeale on topic Phil's Phase 6 Build
I'd agree that I have had to sign in quite a few times recently. There is a 'remember me' box to tick which I always do. The new s/w seems to be forgetting me a bit more often then a than the old s/w.

More
5 years 6 months ago #18250 by superadmin
Replied by superadmin on topic Phil's Phase 6 Build
Nothing to do with Phase 6 Build but I have responded to the comments here: wimbornemac.org/forums/admin-messages/19...-logging-in-sessions

• Phil Ford
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #18293 by Phil Ford
Replied by Phil Ford on topic Phil's Phase 6 Build
Well after spending some serious time just lately on the Phase 6 which included fitting magnets to hatches and securing pins, make up a RX tray and fit an S6R. Then set up the TX for the same. Cover wing top hatch (three times), paint in a dummy cockpit and finally stick a Phase 6 logo on the wing I think it is ready to go. I will try this evening to stick some solar trim on the wing underside for orientation purposes.

Looks good from a distance and just hope it flies half as good. :lol: If not it may comeback as firewood.
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Phil Ford.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.551 seconds