Fsky Taranis X9D Plus

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #14900 by MikeSeale
Replied by MikeSeale on topic Fsky Taranis X9D Plus
There is nothing wrong with your transmitter. The SD card issue was created when you upgraded the operating system to 2.2.

www.open-tx.org/2017/05/30/opentx-2.2.0
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by MikeSeale.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #14901 by Brian
Replied by Brian on topic Fsky Taranis X9D Plus
This gets more confusing Mike. When I hook the transmitter to the computer, I get a display that says "Taranis :j" "SDCard :i" Taranis has two items and the SD Card has quite a lot. The transmitter firmware is at issue 2.2.0 the SD Card is 2.2.0.1. Going to the transmitter screen for the SD Card, there doesn't appear to be a readable one. After doing the three finger switch on, attempting to "Write Firmware" gives the message "Not a valid firmware file!"
Tonight, I'll bring the Taranis, a battery a receiver and a servo. If you can get the receiver bound and the servo operating, I'll buy you a bottle of whisky of your choice.
Its bad enough, not being able to understand why I can't program/operate my Taranis. But I've just noticed that my Karma has gone from "4" to "3".
How sad is that?

More
6 years 4 months ago #14947 by John Bannister
Replied by John Bannister on topic Fsky Taranis X9D Plus
Brian as there have been no further updates I assume if couldn't be fixed on Friday at the AGM so if it's scrap can I have it.

John

More
6 years 4 months ago #14948 by Brian
Replied by Brian on topic Fsky Taranis X9D Plus
Hi John, the Taranis isn't scrap after all, it was brought back to life on Thursday evening. The problem was of my own making, not faulty equipment. I'm waiting for a module that will enable two receivers to be fitted into a model, these will be a Taranis and a Spektrum. If it works it might be of use in a trainer instead of using a buddy lead.
Hope you can find a cheap Taranis x9d .
Brian

• Phil Ford
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 1 month ago #16101 by Phil Ford
Replied by Phil Ford on topic Fsky Taranis X9D Plus
Totally baffled! Plugged in a Frsky GPS V2 into an S8R receiver. The Taranis X9D displays after a warm up GPS info. But the info is not being logged (the sensors are all set to logs. In fact the logs do not show any GPS titles at all in the left column. :( I have surfed n surfed but no joy on why.

Have I missed a switch. Or does the GPS not like the S8R (integrated 3 axis gyro) although I cannot see any reason why they would interfere with each other.

Moderators: DaveBright
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds